zaterdag 9 februari 2013

Karine Cazenave-Tapie

I ‘m Karine Cazenave-Tapie, 36 years old, mom to Maxence, a cute 10-year-old boy, who’s already well-known among scrapbookers : he’s been on almost every layouts !
My boyfriend Pascal works and lives in Angola, he comes back only for vacations, unusual situation but....more time for scrapping isn't it ?
I live in France, in the south of France, a little town called “Pau” between ocean and mountains.
I have been scrapping for about 10 years old. Addicted to Scrapbooking, I m in love with colors, textures, stamps and paints, layout or mini album, depends on my mood. But what I like the most is meeting new people and sharing my love for Scrapbooking.
« I like going from one inspiration to another, the photo always being my guide. You always need to think new and learn ».I m aware of being lucky.

For now 7 years, I have been teaching Scrapbook classes all over France and abroad. During a crop weekend, I met Céline Navarro. We became friends in a heartbeat. A few months later, we got started together on a brand new project not yet existing in France : a crop weekend where them two would be teaching classes and organizing the event. These events, called {entreARTistes}, have been travelling all over France for now 6 years.
Author of 6 books published by éditions Créapassions, available on Amazon, I worked for lots of brands : like 4h37, I lowe Scrap, Hambly, Sizzix, Tattered Angel,Pause Créative, Craft Origine. I'm co-owner and a collaborator of {entreArtistes} magazine.
I'm published in every issue of EntreArtistes Magazine, in which I have my own column and 6-page article.I also launched several paper lines for Sultane, called "Cocktail Paradise" and, more recently, "O délices d'Alice".
My favorite products are inks and paper !

Except scrapbooking, I have a lot of activity ! I love to travel, I need to have a travel in my head, love photography of course…. Cooking and practice Salsa ! I m a real girl, I mean love fashion, clothes, make-up, shoes, bags and everything !

I love coffee, I need coffee every day, specially the morning ! I love Starbucks, my fav’ Caramel Macchiato with a lots of cream !

My favorite color is Green ! I can’t scrap without green !

I think it’s all….Follow me on my blog, you can learn French and know me better.
blog : http://karinecazenave.typepad.com
facebook : http://www.facebook.com/karine.cazenavetapie
website :http://www.entreartistes.fr

Karine Cazenave-Tapie